Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Ideas and Adventures

I've been really racking my brain lately to come up with some new stuff for this bazaar that I'm hosting a table at. Here's one of them!!! This is what I'd like to call a, "Coloring Traveler." I saw something sort of like this in the past, but I can't remember where or I'd give them credit. There is one thing I'm finding out though, and that's the fact that pretty much anything you think of doing, SOMEone has done something like it before :-) SO... I will just have to put my creative spin on things and see where it takes me!!

Here's what I came up with:

Pretty Schnazzy, huh??? 

Here's a few more angles of it:





I still have a couple kinks to work out, but overall I love it!!! 

Next up: 
1. One for boys that holds Cars, Crayons, AND Coloring Book
2. Smaller version :-) 
3. Whatever I come up with next!!

Lindsay
View my other items at:
www.facebook.com/lipglossandlittleladies

No comments:

Post a Comment