Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Here's one for the little lads!

Hey all you Moms of Little Lads!! Here's something new I came up with today at the request of a friend:




















Dont'cha just LOVE it?!?!?! I can't WAIT til Baby Boy comes to play with it someday :-) I have many fabrics available, such as: Thomas, Lightening McQueen, & Cars. Easily customizable to any fabric I can get my hands on! I'm actually going to make a couple for my little ladies - they saw it and wanted those cars too! SO... they will get one in Tinkerbell and Angelina Ballerina fabric. I also made some crayon roll-ups and those are available in any fabric.

Please visit my page and "like" it on Facebook: www.facebook.com/lipglossandlittleladies

-Lindsay (Mommy of 3 Little Ladies)

No comments:

Post a Comment